Monday, July 23, 2007

ICE CREAM CHALLENGE


Ok so here it is - For Regina's Bitten By the Bug Challenge #5 she had us use the Ice Cream from the Doodle Charm Cartridge. I had so much fun with this and yes I had a bit of ice cream while making this card (hehehehe) I just couldn't help myself.
MATERIALS:
Paper: Plaid is from American Crafts and cardstock from CTMH
Embossing: Cuttlebug
Letters: Making the Grade
Flowers: Prima
Stickles: Red
Ice Stickles: Coffee Ice
Glazed: Liquid Glass
Whip Cream: Liquid Applique - heat embossed
Ribbon: Offray
Eyelets: MM-Copper
Stamp on yellow paper: Great Impressions July SOTM

8 comments :

  1. Teri, how did ya come up with that quote.....this is so awesome and I love the soft brown scallop at the bottom of the card.....regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome...it looks yummy enough to eat!! GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!

    :) Domenica
    http://craftyincalgary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo cute!!

    Thanks for my nomination, you're sooo sweet!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How SWEET!!!! What a CUTE card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri, I love this card!! It looks just like black raspberry ice cream which is my absolute hands down favorite!! You put soooo much detail into it! I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Girl....you've got talent!!!

    Big hugs!!!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks so cute - and ever so yummy

    ReplyDelete