Monday, July 30, 2007

WHO ME???? COULDN'T BE!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ok - So I have been nominated by my sis Regina for BOTH the Rockin Girl Blogger and the Thinking Blogger - WOW I AM TOTALLY HONORED!!!!!!!! I just can't believe it - I am in shock. I owe it to all my friend for all my creativity - without you I would be nothing!!!! I love you girls!!

OK - so now I have to nominate 5 people to both groups so here it goes:

ROCKIN BLOGGER:

Dee Dee
Tammy (NC Scrapaddict)
Tomi Annie
Sonia
Esther Mendez

THINKING BLOGGER:

Beatriz
Samm
DeeDee
Sharon
Caz

Thank you all for being such great friends!!!

Hugs always,
TeriBeri

2 comments :

  1. Hi Teri!!! fabby blog!!!

    I've tagged you right back, come over to mine, it's slightly different!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Teri, I'm so honored to be nominated by a GREAT person like you for these two awards...you are the BEST!!! I LOVE your blog!!!
    ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete