Sunday, August 26, 2007

FUN CARDS




I made these 3 cards for some friends. I used the Sizzix for all the tags. All my sizzix items are from Hallmark Scrapbook. Visit them for all the latest dies @ www.hallmarkscrapbook.com You are going to LOVE that store.
Those just so delicious red, white & big white flowers are from BETY!!! Thanks Beatriz your silk flowers are FABULOUS. To purchase Bety's flowers visit her blog. She is listed to the left under "Favorite Places to Visit".
(The flowers on the brown & blue card are primas - the papers are all misc scraps I had in my scrap box)

4 comments :

  1. These are fun cards . . . especially the first one . . . the bright colors are fabulous, and the flowers really compliment the design. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo, these are all so pretty! I love Bety's flowers and your sewing is to die for!!!! Great work girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Teri! the cards are awesome! TFS! :) LOVE THEM! :)

    ReplyDelete