Monday, September 10, 2007

DINNER AT CHILI'S & EVERLASTING LOVE





Yet another 2 page LO for my DSD's album.

Materials: (Dinner at Chili's)
*Title done with the Cuttlekids FAIRY Alphabet set ( I LOVE IT!!)
*"I Love Being ME" is from the So Girly Sizzix Collection (#654364)
I painted the metal frames and I random stamped the middle one.
Misc sewing in RED and misc rhinestones.


Materials: (Everlasting Love)
*Flower boarder: So Girly collection from Sizzix (#654359)
*Title: All Mixed Up - Cricut cartridge
*Cutie & Angel: So Girly Collection Sizzix (#654364)

*You can find these great items by clicking on Hallmark Scrapbook found to the left of my page.

2 comments :

  1. WOW, Teri...these 2 LOs are so FULL OF LOVE...I love how you have the different papers laid out....the pictures are so SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love, love, LOVE this!!!! Fantastic layouts of WONDERFUL pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete