Sunday, September 2, 2007

SISTERS FOREVER!!!



Ok most of you don't know but yes I have 2 step DD's that I raised. The yougest of the two I raised for 10 years (from 3-13) Last summer she wanted to go live with the mom and with much sadness we let her go. Well she was here a few weeks ago and we went out for shopping and dinner. We had a blast - reminded me of our "Mother/Daughter" days of shopping and just girly things. Well the kids were EXTREMELY HAPPY to see her. I took about 50 pictures of this night. I am in the process of making her a 12 x 12 album of with these pictures. Here is the first LO I did for her.

MATERIALS: Paper is from CTMH
All tags are Sizzix
All embossing is Cuttlebug
Layers flower is Sizzix
Title: Cuttin Up from Cricut
Misc: Ribbon and eyelets

Visit www.hallmarkscrapbook.com for all of the latest Sizzix, Cuttlebug and Cricut products at amazing prices.

2 comments :

  1. Oh Teri, these LOs are simply WONDERFUL...the girls look so happy together and the colors you used are the best! GREAT work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These frames you made on your LO are just too adorable!!!! Your projects are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete