Sunday, October 14, 2007

BABY GIRL BROWN PAPER BAG ALBUM!!!


Well I finially did my first brown paper bag album!!! I would like to thank my friends BKK (from the Cricut) and Crayola58 (from Hallmark Scrapbook) for all your help in answering all my questions. In addition I would like to thank Beatriz Jenning (Iralamajia) for the beautiful flower I purchased from her through Dream Design.

Materials:
All the paper was from K&Company (4.75 x 6.75 paper pads) - the girls ones (Hopscotch girl patchwork & I can't remember the other one.
All dry embossing is CUTTLEBUG (visit Hallmarkscrapbook.com for all the embossing folders available)
Ribbon: CTMH and Offray
Flowers: Dream Design (Iralamija - just check her out under My Favorite Places - her kits and flower are AMAZING!!! - Thanks Beatriz)
Other flowers: Primas
Paper flowers from the Cricut George Cart.
All rub-ons are MM
Safety pins are from CTMH
Hemp from SU
Rain dots from Cloud 9 design
Brads: MM
All pull out tags made from Sizzix (Big tags #654840 Tags#2 and Small flower tags: Sizzix #38-1207 Mini tags - found over at Hallmarks Scrapbook)
CRICUT: all scallop designs - cirlces, etc - from the Mini Monograms - also found over a Hallmark Scrapboook
Charm: "A New Blessing" from Horizon Group
Stickles and Liquid Pearls
Titles cut from the new Cuttlekids collection (Faries Alphabet - also from Hallmark Scrapbook)
Misc craft button and rhinestones

Thank you to all who inspired me!!!
Hugs
TeriBeri

5 comments :

  1. Great job! I absolutely love making paper bag albums! Your album is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Teri this album is just GORGEOUS! I love all the details and the flowers are so perfect for this project! Thanks for sharing :) Hugs

    Bety ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just absolutely adorable! I love all the touches.

    Hey, I tagged you on my blog! If you haven't seen it before, come over and see what that means. You're it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the most beautiful, precious baby book i have ever seen.........great job sis..regina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri this is soooo beautiful!!! You do such amazing work ladybug!! I love all the embossing!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete