Monday, October 22, 2007

BABY GIRL LAYOUT







I made this layout for a special friend from the Cricut MB - her name is Crystal.

Cardstock: bazzill
Pattern paper: Scrapbook Walls
Large flower: Prima
Small white flowers: Design Team (Iralamajia) She has such nice flowers!!!
Small tags and flower boarder (above the journaling) are sizzix
"Baby Girl" is from All Mixed Up Cricut Cartridge *
Cuttlebug large embossing folders *- Devine Swirls (photo mats) and bubbles for the title
Ice Stickles; Crystal Ice *
Ribbon: CTMH (green) and the orange ribbon I purchased by the yard.
Photo Hinges: CTMH
Green Flowers are cut out of the STAMPED Cartridge *
Green Swirl and Safety pin: CTMH
All the pearls stands I purchased in the wedding section at Walmart
Craft buttons
Jute for all the buttons and flowers
Misc Sewing

PHEW - I am DONE!!!

I hope you like it Crystal!!! I made this LO with alot of LOVE!!!! Good luck with everything!!!!

(Everything with the * I got over at Hallmark Scrapbook - my favorite scrapbook shopping site - go visit and it will soon be your too)
Hugs, TeriBeri

2 comments :

  1. Oh Teri!!! This layout is soooooo amazing, I don't even know where to start!! All the wonderful details! This must have taken you forever to finish! How so very sweet of you to make this for Crystal. It just shows everyone the loving, generous, sweet, amazing, woman we know and love. Love ya ladybug!!!! This is amazingly gorgeous!!!

    Oh, and you've been tagged! LOL! this one has some different questions, so be sure and stop by my blog to check it out!!!

    Love ya!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Teri! All I can say is WOW WOW WOW!!! You are awesome! I LOVE every detail you have here....if you could win Oscars for a LO...you just won one with this one!!!!! LOL!!! GREAT work girlie!!!

    HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete