Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Baby "JOY" card



This is the BBTB challenge. It was to use the "joy" word from the Opposites Attrack cricut cartridge. I made this card to match the baby girl paper bag album I made last weekend.

Materials:
Opposites Attrack: Hallmark Scrapbook
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - Hallmark Scrapbook
Cardstock: CTMH
Pattern paper: K & Company
Ribbon: CTMH
Liquid Glass from CTMH
Pearls: SU - flower kit
Flowers: Dream Design (Visit Bety on my Favorite Places) these flowers are the best
Chipboard frame: I can't remember where it's from

Make sure to visit the Bitten By the Bug site for all the fabulous cards: http://regina-bittenbythebug.blogspot.com/

Thanks and Hugs,
T

3 comments :

  1. Oh Teri this is sooooo LOVELY!!! So soft and sweet!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable!! I sure wish I had more of those cartridges....I will have to beg DH!! LOL

    ReplyDelete