Monday, October 8, 2007

CARDS & MATCHING ENVELOPES




The BBTB challenge last week was to make a card and matching envelope using the Cricut Christmas Cheer cart. I first made the pink, green and black one and was so inspired that I made another identical one using browns and reds.

Materials: Pattern paper (Can't remember what brand); bazzill cardstock
Prima flowers, stickles, swarovski black rhinestone (black card), bella stamp, misc sewing,
Cuttlebug embossing folders: Happy birthday, swirls and bubbles

Make sure to visit the BBTB site which displays all the cards and envelopes the designers have made and also visit Hallmark Scrapbook where I got most of my supplies.

7 comments :

  1. I love the colors you used on these two sets.....AWESOME work Teri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the top one even more -- the colors are totally fab. You are one amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely gorgeous! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just too precious!! You have the most adorable creations Teri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these Teri!!!! You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete