Sunday, October 21, 2007

LETS BEE FRIENDS FOREVER





Here is a card I just made for a good friend of mine that I love to pieces.
Materials: Flower are from Beatriz (Iralamajia - Dream Team) they are from her new collection and they are awesome. I love her flowers.
The Bee is from WIMG at 2 1/2 "
Stickles for all the letters and the black part of the bee
Paper is Bazzill cardstock
"Lets" is from AMU (Hallmark Scrapbook)
Black ribbon is from Regina (thanks sis)
Black and white gingam button brads I purchased at M's (Hot off the Press)
White polka dot ribbon is from Offray
"Friends Forever" rub-on from One Heart One Mind
Cuttlebug Embosing Folder - Tiny Mosiac (Hallmark Scrapbook)
Black chipboard label holder is Heidii Swapp (Hallmark Scrapbook)
Misc sewing - Please dont' make fun of my swirls - I hate to do them - they never come out good

Visit Hallmark Scrapbook for the latest scrapbooking items.

Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs, TeriBeri

2 comments :

  1. OH!!! Teri this card is sooooo cute!! Love every detail! and I love the way you use the flowers! AWESOME! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is so totally great....I may have to scraplift it...I have some of Bety's lovely flowers too!!! GREAT card my sweet friend!!!

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete