Sunday, November 4, 2007

CD ALBUM, TIN AND BAG BOX

So I finally got to making the CD mini album with my BIA (wooooo hoooooo). I will be giving this to my daughters teacher for her Christmas gift. The CD album didn’t fit in the bag so I found this round tin at Michael’s, which I altered, and it fit perfect.

Materials:
All paper: Basic Grey “Sublime” collection kit*
Flowers: Prima (Quick Pick Hyd Wood Lands)*
Tags: Sizzix *
Label Holders: Heidi Swapp (Black)*
Stamps: Autumn Leaves “Swirls” and Cornish Heritage Farms “Cute Curls”
I used Black Stazon for the stamps
Chipboard: Stars, flower and circle
Rub-ons: MM’s and Paperbilities
Big eyelets: SU
Lace: Wrights (From Walmart)
Misc: Sewing, pearls, craft buttons, Hemp and brads

I painted all the chipboard with Delta Acrylic paint and then distressed the edges.

All items marked with a (*) I got from Hallmark Scrapbook. Be sure to run over and visit them for the latest in scrapbooking items.

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

5 comments :

  1. OH MY GOSH SIS.......GIRLFRIEND.....OH MY GOODNESS....OH MY I AM SPEECHLESS....WAIT I WILL BE RIGHT BACK, NEED TO GO LOOK AT AGAIN...HEY I KNOW YOU HATE BIG LETTERS....BUT HEY THESE LETTERS ARE OF EXCITMENT......REGINA

    ReplyDelete
  2. TERI YOU DID NOT MAKE THIS.....OH MY THIS IS GRAND GIRL......YOU ARE ONE TALENTED CHICK...REGINA

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA - Oh sis ...... you are so funny. I actually finished in one day except for the tin which I ran out and got today. I am a little excited about the way this turned out - THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!! Hugs, TeriBeri

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, WOW, WOW! Is the album made with CD pages too, or is it just the covers? I love the way you used the BG Sublime (one of my favorites of all time, I hoard BG!) This is WONDERFUL! You did an amazing job on this! You must be so proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness Teri!!!! This is so totally AWESOME....I can NOT stop looking at it.....It's sooooo PRETTY...If Ms. Teacher decides she doesn't want it (which she wont) I'll take it off her hands!!!!!LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete