Monday, November 19, 2007

HELLO bag..........another BBTB challenge


I just LOVE to make this bag. Being a designer for Bitten by the Bug makes my creativity really comes out. Every week we are given a different challenge and this week we had to make the lunch bag from the Tags Bags Boxes & More Cricut Cartridge. It was that much more special because I was able to sample the New Cornish Heritage Farms stamps. I used the Cute Curls Collection for this particular bag. I enjoyed this stamp set so much.

Materials:
STAMPS: New Cornish Heritage Farms: Cute Curls collection
Patter paper: plaid is from BoBunny and the polka dot is from Doodlebug Design
White cardstock is Provocraft
Cartridge: TBB&M (Hallmark Scrapbook)
Scallops: Accents Essentials
Ribbon: Offray (just love that sheer polka dot ribbon)
Rick Rack ribbon is from J's
Tag: Sizzix Tags #2 and Mini tags (Hallmark Scrapbook)

Make sure to check the BBTB (over on the right hand side) site to see all the amazing bags and to enter into the new challenge wherein the winner takes a gift certificate to purchase Cornish Heritage Farm Stamps. Good Luck to all!!!

In addition, make sure to visit Hallmark Scrapbook (also on the right hand side) for all the new Cricut Cartridges and Sizzix dies at the best prices in town.

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

3 comments :

  1. Oh Ms. Teri....I am lovin' this little bag so much....it's all done up in my favorite color....RED....and I really love the ribbon....it's perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute!!! Love to see all of your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete