Monday, November 5, 2007

WEDDING ALBUM
















So I am making this wedding album for a friend of mine that is getting married in December. I have done the first page of the album and 3 double page layouts. I hope they like it.

Materials:
Pattern paper and vellum verses: DCWV - Wedding Stack
Cardstock: CTMH
Cricut Cartriges: Opposites Attrack, Alphalicious, Accents Essential and George *
Tag holders: Heidii Swapp Chipboard *
Fabric buttons: Bazzill Collection (Candy Apple)
ALL FLOWERS: Dream Design - Love Bety's flowers. Here is the link: http://dreamdesignsiralamija.blogspot.com/
Pearls are from the SU Pretties Kit
Liquid Pearls

Again, all items marked with an (*) are from Hallmark Scrapbook - your online scrapbook store for all your needs :o)

Hugs to all, TeriBeri

3 comments :

  1. Can you imagine having gotten a gift like this when you got married? Wow! Just beautiful! Love all the red (but then again, that's my favorite color)!! What an amazing gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh!!! Teri this is just gorgeous! love the colors you use and the flowers are perfect for this project! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful beautiful pages, Teri. I love each one. Don't we LOVE scrapbooking? I do. And I love teaching it because I do adore the looks on the faces of my students when their precious photographs are put down on lovely pages to shine.

    ReplyDelete