Wednesday, December 5, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS


Here is my BBTB challenge. This week we had to make a card using the Santa Face from the Doodle charm cart.

Materials:
Card and matching envelope from the Christmas Cheer cart
The Santa Face from the Doodle Charm cart.
Patter Paper is from the DCWV Christmas stack
Glitter paper (scallop tag) is from the DCWV mat stack
Tag: Creative Imagination
Scalloped tag is from the Christmas Cheer cart.
Misc pom pom ribbon from Walmart (some is offray)
Merry Christmas stamp: CTMH
Glitter on Santa is frmo Martha Stewart
Misc distressing

Be sure to check out the BBTB site for more spectacular cards - just click on the link on the right.

3 comments :

  1. ADORABLE Teri! I love the colors and all the sparkle...anyone who receives this will be so pleased!!!! Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this set Teri......and I still can't see how you cover those boxes perfectly....one of my sides are always taller then the other...hugs

    ReplyDelete