Saturday, January 19, 2008

BASEBALL SEASON


I finally started my son's baseball album. He has been after me to start it but with all the other project going on right now it's been hard. Here is the first page (cover page). I may do another double page layout tonight so stay tuned.

SIZZLITS: Baseball, glove & bat set (BASEBALL GEAR)
FONT: BASE CAMP
Liquid glass on the letters and the number 9

I love this baseball gear sizzlit die - it's great!!!!! I got it over at www.hallmarkscrapbook.com

Hugs, TeriBeri

5 comments :

  1. GREAT layout my friend! Really love the use of the diamond glaze on the number. And he is SUCH a cutie patootie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all...what a cutie you have on your hands.....I love this LO with all the little baseball stuff...too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY LOVE THAT GLAZE ON THE NUMBER....Damian is just to cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is sooo handsome. Tell him he is my favoite baseball player of all times. We have to go and see him play one day...

    ReplyDelete