Sunday, January 20, 2008

BBTB ZIG ZAG CHALLENGE *****BY: KASI !!!!*****


So my DD Kasi has been totally inspired by all these challenges and every single week she begs me to let her participate. I asked my sis Regina and she said YES!!!! Kasi was soooooo happy - thanks sis.

Here is the Valentine's card she made for her teacher. She loves to make cards - she must have inherited it from her Auntee Regina - hehehehe

Paper: Nana's Stack
Flower: Cuttle Kids (She got the machine and lots of dies for Christmas and she LOVES it)
LOVE: Stickers
Ribbon: Offray

Thank you for all your support!!!!

Hugs, Teri & Kasi

(I purchased this set of flower dies at www.hallmarkscrapbook.com)

4 comments :

  1. Kasi, This card is beautiful! You did such a great job. You are so lucky to have such a sweet mom:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kasi!!! Your card is gorgeous! I love it! Please keep creating and posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Kasi!!!!! Your Mama has taught you well....this is a VERY PRETTY card...your teacher will be so proud to receive it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kasi sweetie, I just wanted to tell you again that I just love what you did with the zigzag challenge, you are on your way to being an awesome craftor...I do hope you will play along again real soon...love ya....aunt Regina

    ReplyDelete