Wednesday, January 9, 2008

COOK BOOK!!! School project






I helped out my niece tonight with a school project. She had to make a cook book with all of the latin foods that she and my sister prepared for Dec. 24th (Noche Buena). She loved my clip board layout so much that she wanted something very similar.

Clipboard: Fabulous Finds
Hinge closure and book plate: GRUNGEBOARD (I can't get enough of that stuff)
COOK BOOK: cut from All Mixed Up at 1 1/4"
Flowers: Prima
BIA
Misc Ribbon
Rhinestone brads

I attached the back side of the hinge permanently with large brads but the front, I had to find a brad that was not tooooo big nor toooo small......one that was just the perfect size to open and close the book by just pressing the hinge onto the brad. Does that make sense??

For all the amazing products on this project, check out www.hallmarkscrapbook.com - they have the best prices!!!

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

3 comments :

  1. WOW, I bet your niece was so proud to take this to school...you did an excellent job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I wondered was how the closure worked! Yes, that makes sense. One of those Basic Grey magnetic closures might work too. I don't have any, but I've seen them in the stores. I got some grungeboard for Christmas, and I haven't used it yet. I can't wait to try it out! Gorgeous book!

    ReplyDelete