Sunday, January 20, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN - BBTB CHALLENGE



WOW - I just love all these challenges. Since I am working on the album for my son's teacher, I will try to incorporate all of the challenges into her album. This week we had to use the zig zag cut from Plantin Schoolbook in lime green. I had some Halloween pictures do scrap and it worked out PERFECT.

Zig Zag: Plantin Schoolbook
Embossing: Cuttlebug tiny bubbles
Spiders: Doodle Charms
Spider Web: Paper Dolls
Font: Stamped
Paper: DCWV Halloween Stack
Lots of Stickles
Crop-a-Dile II: Orange and Purple Gromets

Hallmark Scrapbook has the best selection of Cricut cartridges at the best prices around. They also have a great variety of stickles. Makes sure to visit them at: www.hallmarkscrapbook.com

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

4 comments :

  1. Teri, I love this LO! It's darling.
    hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout as always Teri! I really love the way you did the title! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the way you have intertwined the letters in the spiders web. Awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Girl, I am always inspired when I see your work....your attention to detail is AWESOME!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete