Monday, January 14, 2008

MARTINI & ME - Tile layout


I have been admiring my friend DeeDee's tile layouts and I finally got the nerve to try it - thanks DeeDee for all your inspirations. To see DeeDee's amazing tiles - check out her blog - it's over on the right hand side.

This week with the BBTB challenge I created a tile layout using the poodle. A friend of mine has a poodle that she adores and so I decided that this would be a perfect little something that she could use.

Paper Pups for the poodle
Alphalicious for the title and for the crown tag
New Arrivals for the girl

You can purchase all these awesome carts over at www.hallmarkscrapbook.com at an amazing price.

Also, make sure to visit the BBTB site for more amazing poodle creations.

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

2 comments :

  1. Very cute tile. I must try one too now. Great work, Teri...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love everything about it! Your friend is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete