Sunday, February 3, 2008

AH, SPRING!!!!!



I enjoyed doing this BBTB challenge so much!!! I got these Peachy Keen Stamps a few weeks ago and when Regina told us about this weeks challenge - I just knew what I was going to do.

Materials:
Paper: K&Company
Flower cut: New Arrivals*
Stamp: Peachy Keen Stamps ; www.peachykeenstamps.com (Spring collection - Shower Peepers #PK-259)
Scallop Circle: Mini Monogram*
Flowers: Michaels
Buttons: CTMH
Safety pin: CTMH (Garden Green)
Misc: Sewing & Jute
Stickles around the chick
Liquid glass on the mouth & eyes

I stamped the middle circle, colored it with SU pencils then I painted it with the new CTMH pearl paint. I mixed it with one drop of Blush re-inker to get the soft pink color (I LOVE THAT STUFF)

* These items can be found at www.hallmarkscrapbook.com - fabulous service and fast shipping!!!!

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

8 comments :

  1. Teri my friend this is beyond words. I think this is one of my favorites...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri, this is just the cutest card, the colours are so soft. Great sewing too (I am a huge admirer of stitching, when I do it it always looks as if a spider was let loose on the page!) Super.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Teri, I just adore this sweet little card...you are Awesome girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl, you did an awesome job on this project. It's superb.. Yep, tis...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I had to come back and say I saw THIS card over at the Peachy Keen web site....WOW, you get around girlie!!!!! Very nice job!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! Love this Teri! You are such an inspiration!!!!

    hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sis, just wanted to send ya some more love on your work....this is the cutest spring card i have seen...........love ya

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is my best! I love everything about it:) So sweet.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete