Sunday, February 10, 2008

GET WELL SOON




It is so difficult when a friend has cancer. I have had this paper for a long time and now have been able to use it for a special cause.

Materials:
Mickey & Friends cart
Doodlecharms cart
Pattern Paper: Masterpiece Studios
Cardstock: Provocraft & Bazzill Bling
Pink Prima Flower
Rhinestone flower brads
Ribbon is cut with QuicKutz
Get Well Soon Rub-on is from Basic Grey and then liquid glassed
Pink Rhinestones: Swarovski / Artbeads.com

Love,
TeriBeri

7 comments :

  1. this is so lovely... i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this Minnie Teri....she's so adorable in her sweet little pink ribbon dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to cheer up the recipient for sure! What a clever way to use that paper. Minnie is stylin'. My best to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Teri, Minnie is darling, your work is just beautiful. I hope you have a special Valentines Day! Thanks for all the sweet comments you leave at my blog. I really appreciate them:) For some reason I do not get a lot of comments?
    so the ones I do get are extra special:)
    Thanks
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so beautiful Teri!! She's going to adore this card!! I love everything about her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a card of all cards. I love Minnie...and I know the card will be so loved by the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teri, Minnie is so darn cute! TFS

    Penny

    ReplyDelete