Friday, February 1, 2008

love.....kiss




So last night I was surfing my favorite blogs and over at Bety's I saw that she had a card challenge. I have never joined in on any Blog challenges but this one caught my eye. I love to work with hearts, chipboard, flowers, glitter and buttons so I decided to give it a try. Here is the card I made for this challenge.

I used the Card with the window from New Arrivals. The heart is cut from the Concentric Hearts die from Cuttlebug and then glittered. These items can be found over at www.hallmarkscrapbook.com

Thanks Bety for this oh so fun challenge!!!

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

9 comments :

  1. Wow very original ! love all the elements used !

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME CARD Teri!! thanks for participate on the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job.....love your take on bety's challenge.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, this is fabulous Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, Teri this is BEAUTIFUL! I love everything about this card.:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Teri, your designs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS is all I can say....it's just plain ole beautiful Teri!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this card! so pretty- billowy & soft... great colors!

    ReplyDelete