Monday, February 18, 2008

PUPPY LOVE





Each and every week I get more excited about our challenges over at the BBTB. This week we had to do the frame from the Accents Essential cart. I have never used this cut.

I am working on an album for a friend of mine that LOVES dogs. This will be one of the pages of the album.

Materials:
Frame: Cricut Assents Essential
Pattern paper: DCWV Pets Stack
Ribbon: Offray
Brad: Around the Block
Misc puppy buttons
Letters: Cut with Chipboard using the RED TAG Cuttlebug Alphabet
Dog: Cricut Paper Pups cart.
Misc: Sewing and some Hemp

For the best deals on Cricut and Cuttlebug products, make sure to visit Hallmark Scrapbook. They have amazing prices and the best customer service.

Hugs, T

9 comments :

  1. This is darling! I love the detail:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how insanely cute! I think that a pic of big black labrador would look perfect in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This has got to be one of the CUTEST projects I have EVER seen! Teri -- this is FANTASTIC! I think you need a photo of my Princess to put in it! Seriously, this is incredible! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great project Teri, all that detail, and those fab colours. Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri, this is gorgeous, I am going to have to scraplifted for Billy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stitching on this. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say that this project is just fabulous, one of your better ideas by far! The detail on it is amazing, and the picture definitely does not do it justice!

    ReplyDelete