Sunday, March 30, 2008

ALL ABOUT ME





This is a layout I made for my DD. The picture was taken a year ago right before she donated her hair to Locks of Love. She is currently growing it out again to donate it next year.

Sizzix NEW Garden Flowers decorative strip
Sizzix FLOWERS decorative strip
Sizzix Fun Flowers decorative strip
Sizzix Daisies #2
Sizzix Flower & Vines
Mini Monogram
Black vinyl
Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder
Doodetype
Diamond glaze

All the products I used are from Hallmark Scrapbook I love this place!!! They have amazing products, amazing prices and the best shipping!!!

Hugs, T

5 comments :

  1. I love, love, love, the colors you used on this layout and that deco strip if fabulous!!! Your daughter is so very SWEET!!! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome LO DSIL!!! I love that strip...you were right, it looks just like the felt fusion! My Kasibel is what makes the LO though, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this well ok I love all your work but this one just POPs TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is by far my favorite..oh this is so awesome...and check out kasi.....you go girl....i still wanna braid that hair.....

    ReplyDelete