Saturday, March 29, 2008

CONGRATS





My oldest step DD just recently got a new job so I made her this card to let her know how proud we are of her.

Sizzix Decorative Strip: Garden Flowers / cut out of Black Cricut vinyl
Sizzix bookplates cut out of chipboard and covered with black cardstock
Lots of rhinestones throughout the decorative strip
Offray ribbon

This new decorative strip is my favorite - doesn't it look like the new felt fusion?? You can find at Hallmark Scrapbook under NEW SIZZIX ITEMS. I love it!!!! I can't wait to use it on a layout. Stay tuned because I will be making one real soon :o)

Hugs, T

7 comments :

  1. Teri,
    This is beautiful...TFS...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Teri.....again, that deco strip is awesome....it just dresses this card up to the hilt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She got a job?!?!? I'm so happy for her..I guess life is changing for many people.. :o) You did a great job on this card. It's very "her"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. more beautiful work I cant wait to see the LO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love the color combo!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. this really does look like felt.........i got the die myself..need to find time to use it..

    ReplyDelete