Saturday, March 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!






I made this bag and matching card for my niece's 15th birthday. I really love this girl - she is very special to me. Anywho - here is my take on this weeks BBTB challenge. Make sure to visit the BBTB for all the other amazing projects. All the girls there just ROCK!!!

Materials:
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cart for the Tall Grass with flowers
Stickles in Red, purple, gold, magenta and orange, Crystal Ice stickles and black
Butterflies from Tear Drop Cricut Cart cut in white and yellow cardstock
Ladybug from Walk in my Garden Cricut Cart wtih black stickles
Tag is Sizzix cut in chipboard and covered with brown paper bag color cardstock
Flowers on the tag are cut from Sizzix Decorative Strip (Fun Flowers)
"Happy Birthday" cut is from Beyond Birthdays Cricut Cart cut with glitter cardstock
Ribbon is twill
Happy Birthday rubbon on the card is Paperbilities
Craft Rhinestones

All of these amazing items can be found over at Hallmark Scrapbook where you can find all your scrapbooking needs. I truely LOVE this place - it's amazing.

Hugs, T

6 comments :

  1. This card and bag set is just beautiful DSIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are terrific. Your niece will love them! JC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome set Teri!!! I really love the glitz on the flowers! Your niece will totally love it!! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this box came out adorable sis.....so what did you fill it up with?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri my friend.... this is an awesome project using the cut from Plantin schoolbook, you are very creative, and I love everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!!! The brown paper makes everything else just pop!!! I just love all the glitter too!!! This is a gorgeous little set!! WONDERFUL!!

    ReplyDelete