Thursday, March 6, 2008

LET IT SNOW





This is another double page layout for the teachers album. I choose the colors from the sign the children are holding.

Materials:
Alphabet and tag I cut using the RED TAG Cuttlebug alphabet set in chipboard and covered with cardstock
Lots of stickles
All embossing folders are Cuttlebug.
Ribbon is from J's
Rhinestone brads from MM
Safety pin from Walmart
Clear snowflake accessories from J's
Misc sewing

For all the latest cuttlebug items and a large variety of Stickles, make sure to visit Hallmark Scrapbook. Also stay tuned for lots of NEW SIZZIX items. You can check them out in the COMING SOON section of Sizzix.

Hugs, T

6 comments :

  1. Yet another awesome layout Teri!! Your work is amazing girl! You're a true inspiration!

    I've nominated you for an award! Please visit my blog to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri,
    This is gorgeous...I love your work....Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. DSIL....this is gorgeous. I love that title! That embossing is just too cut and the sewing on the letters gives it that extra touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silly me, like you need another Award but nonetheless, I left one for you at my blog. Cuz you inspire...!!!!

    ReplyDelete