Sunday, March 9, 2008

ORIGINAL FRIENDS





Here is my take on this weeks BBTB challenge. The challenge was to use the ORIGINAL cut from the Cricut Printing Press Cartrdige. I may my DD's friend a frame with a picture I just recently took of them on a field trip to the zoo.

Materials:
ORIGINAL - Printing Press Cricut Cartridge - which can be purchased over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK
Pattern paper and cardstock all from the Rough and Tumble paper pack from CTMH. The word "FRIENDS" and the "2007" are the alphabet stickers from the paper pack.
Rubons are Paperabilities
Liquid glass on the words ORIGINAL and FRIENDS
Misc craft buttons
Ribbon: Elements
Misc sewing
Hemp from SU
Gromet from my Cropadile II

The frame is from EK Success.

I also put "2007" because I wanted him to remember that it was the 2007 school year.

Hugs, T

10 comments :

  1. Absolutely adorable! I love the primary colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri,
    This is beautiful...I got tagged today, so I tagged you..If you want to play along head on over to my blog...Thanks, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what a fabulous take on the challenge it is!!! I love this frame Teri! Awesome as always girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri, that liquid glass is so effective on this, the 'original' cut looks like a piece of enamel. This is such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great frame Teri, its fantastic :)

    x
    Rima

    ReplyDelete