Monday, March 3, 2008

PRINCESS - Crown BBTB challenge




WOW - I just LOVE the BBTB challenges. Every week I brain storm about these projects.......sometimes I just blank out not knowing what in the world I am going to come up with...........then at any given moment....out of no where I will get a vision of exacly what I will do :o) All I can say is that they always keep me on my toes. I had the nerve to ask my sis REGINA the other day how in the world she picks the challenges and being the cutesy person she is she answered.............

"I line up all the cartridges that i own and then I close my eyes and spin around and throw a small ink pad at all of them........which ever falls is the winner..........." OK - I laughed for like 15 minutes just picturing my sis doing this in her scrap space. She is a clown and one of the best people I know. I have the pleasure of chit chatting with her about one day a week over the phone (usually on my way home from work) for about 30 minutes or so and every single day via EMAIL. I love her to pieces - she is so loving and cheerful. Love ya sis.

OK - enough rambling - hehehehehehe

Here is my project. Make sure to check out the other awesome CROWN designs. Those girls just ROCK!!!! Oh yeah - my DSIL IVY is the guest designer over at BBTB this month - her work is totally AWESOME!!!!!!! Love ya DSIL!!!! Had a blast this weekend scrapping till almost sunrise - I did hear the birds start to chrip - LOL

Materials:
Crown is cut from HEA Cricut cart which I got over at Hallmark Scrapbook
Princess is cut from Plantin Schoolbook cricut cart which I got over at Hallmark Scrapbook
Ribbon is Offray
Liquid Glass on the crown
Cardstock and pattern paper is DCWV
Misc sewing
Flower is from J's
Ice Stickles from Hallmark Scrapbook
Swarovski crystals

Hugs, T

13 comments :

  1. DSIL, you are the one that rocks!!! Your work is amazing...but I have to tell you that Kasibel of yours just made this project. She is so precious and HILARIOUS!!!!! I told your brother all about our moments this weekend..."GIRRRRRL!" Product of her mother I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, This LO is beautiful & your daughter makes it even more wonderful-she is such a stunner. BTW I love all your work. Thanks for the inspiration. JC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri, i am amazed at your wonderful talent, i love all your creations ! this layout is so precious ! You are such a great inspiration, thankyou for sharing your awesome work !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Teri......what a doll you have there!!!! I love this frame...it's just gorgeous....as usual!!!! Your work is just AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri, this is just gorgeous. I have left you an award over on my blog, go and pick it up to put here, then pass it on to your top 10 faves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Teri!!! I love it:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahem.....We interupt the excitement to give this blog an AWARD.....see my blog for details!!!! You are quite the popular person huh.....don't feel pressured to follow up....I just wanted you to know your work inspires me!!!! HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terri, you are miss popular but that comes as no surprise ! i too left you an award to pick up from my blog thanks terri for being a huge inspiration to me hugs

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Teri!!

    I'm finally getting time to look at all these wonderful blogs & I have now added you to my Fav Places!!

    I love your work, so I'll be back quite regularly :)

    Have a great day
    Rima

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work! The photo of your daughter is precious . . . what a beauty and a true princess! I love this project!! I giggled thinking about Regina doing what she described . . . that would be a good way to choose the next cartridge and challenge!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Teri, I left you a award on my blog:) Go check it out!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Teri,
    your daughter is so beautiful & so is your work!! Having said that I have left an Award on my blog for you so please stop by at http://rimasstuff.blogspot.com/2008/03/and-award-goes-to.html to pick it up.
    Rima

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is precious, Terri, Thanks for the blessing!

    ReplyDelete