Friday, March 21, 2008

TIME TO DO THE HULA







OK - I have been MIA for a few days but I am back now. A girl needs a break every now and then :o)

Here is a layout I did for the teachers album.

Materials:
DAISY CHAIN Cricut font (I LOVE THIS CART - since I do not have the DS it's perfect for me!!!)
Paper Dolls Cricut Cart for the Hawaiian kids and the outfits
Mini Monogram for the large scallop circle
Cuttlebug Textile Texture Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
Stickles in Cotton Candy and Eucalyptus
Flowers: Dream design (Thanks Bety - I put lots of your flowers to good use - I love them!!!)

All of the materials I used for these layouts I got over at Hallmark Scrapbook. This place is amazing - go check them out for all the new Cricut, Sizzix, Cuttlebug and now the new Pazzles. Their prices are great and customer service is one of a kind!!!!

Hugs, TeriBeri

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful LO! I love that little Hawaiian girl and boy. And that title came out too cute! I think I'm going to have to borrow that Daisy Chain soon.... :o)

    ReplyDelete