Thursday, March 27, 2008

WOOO HOOOOO - Got published in April/May PAPER TRENDS




OMG I am so excited!!! First time getting published and I got a two page spread!!!! I am totally excited and I owe it to my sis Regina for all the inspirations!!!! If it was not for her - I would have never even attempted to submit any of my work anywhere. THANKS SIS!!!!!

I also thank ALL my friends and family for all of their support and kids words always.

I also want to congratulate my friend BEATRIZ JENNINGS (Bety - Iralamija) for also being published TWICE in this issue - CONGRATS GIRLY!!!

Hug to all, TeriBeri

7 comments :

  1. Oh Teri, this is soooo beautiful!!! A HUGE congrats to you on your publication!!! I'm soooo excited for you and I'm doing that happy dance for you!!! But I'm not surprised, I'm just glad you're finally getting the recognition you deserve!!!!

    Love ya ladybug!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Teri!!!! This is just adorable.....I love the papers and ribbons and the little details......WOW a 2 page spread.....that is just AWESOME!!!!

    HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Congrats!!! I love this little bag super cute!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Well Done" to you,your creations are beautiful:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ! that is awesome so glad your amazing work is beeing recognised ! Your creations are always so beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Teri! I saw your work on the magazine! it is beautiful! Thanks for your sweet comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS.......(smile)

    ReplyDelete