Sunday, April 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME








I made this special layout for my sons teacher. Her birthday is this month and I will use the pictures they take in class that day and put them here.

Materials:
Cricut CELEBRATIONS cart for the birthday hats (thanks SIS!!!!!)
Cricut Mickey Font for the title
Cuttlebug embossing folders: Paisey and Dots
Sizzix: Flower and Vines
Sizzix: Flower garden decorative strip
Sizzix: Tags
Pattern Paper: Sandy Lion
Cardstock: CTMH and DCWV glitter mat stack
Big white flower: Dream Design
Green flower is from Prima
Buttons: CTM
Hemp: SU
Brads: MM (Flowers Funky collection)
Ribbon: Offray (white) the green and Blue with dots is elements
Sewing done with Lime Green thread
Swarovski rhinestones
Diamond Glaze

Sharon my dear friend......I want to THANK YOU SOOOOO much for that amazing technique with the embossing folder. I wanted to do my own decorations to the hats. My sis sent me two - a white one and a brown paper bag color one. The brown one I covered with green cardstock, added white dots with a pen and the ribbon, flowers, buttons, etc. The white one I wanted to emboss and I remembered the way you have embossed using the ink. For more detailed instructions on this fabulous technique, check out SHARONS amazing blog.

Also, don't forget to check out Hallmark Scrapbook where I got most of my materials for this project.

Thanks for the comments and for stopping by.

Hugs, T

8 comments :

  1. OH WOW, YES I SEE THE EMBOSSING TECHNIQUE........oh my goodness i love this.....oh my love it love it..i have got to try that sis...

    ReplyDelete
  2. DSIL, this LO has come out beautiful! I love all your details...the ribbon all scrunched up on the green hat, the embossing technique (I have to try), and the cute little swirls all over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is fabulous, all the detail is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri,
    Another amazing creation..TFS..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning ! i love your creations and this one is just fantastic !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING....yep that's the word for it!!!! I love that embossing technique and I also love the bunched up ribbon on the hat....how'd you do that???

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Teri this is amazing... love it all the way!...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, how cute is this? Love your wedding card above too!

    Yes, Sharon is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete