Saturday, April 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY







Here is my take on the new BBTB challenge for this week. We had to make this bag using the TBB&M Cricut Cartridge.

Materials:
Paper: Provocraft
*Bag: TBB&M Cricut Cartridge
Rub Ons: *Basic Grey and Paperbilities
Scallop Oval: Sizzix die cut with chipboard and covered with black provocraft cardstock
Misc trim from Joanns

I made the handle by cutting a strip of pink cardstock and using the Martha Stewart Decorative punch on both sides. I then added a thin black strip of cardstock in the middle of both the outside and inside of the handle.

*I purchased these items over at Hallmark Scrapbook. They are going to be adding tons of new Sizzix dies to their investory so make sure you check them out. I love using the Sizzix dies because I can make all kinds of chipboard pieces for all my projects. Here is a tip......when cutting chipboard I first glue the cardstock to the piece of chipboard and then cut - that way I only have to cut once and it' ALWAYS perfect!!!

Hugs, T

3 comments :

  1. What is it about pink and black that makes it look so regal!!! I just love this little combo set Teri....excellent job girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri this really came out FAB!

    ReplyDelete