Sunday, April 20, 2008

MORE LAYOUTS FOR THE TEACHERS ALBUM!!!!

100 DAYS OF SCHOOL:


COLOR THE WORLD WITH LOVE:


HAPPY HOLIDAYS:


I have been so busy this weekend trying to catch up with the teachers album. I did 3 double page layouts today.

I used lots of cricut carts, Sizzix dies and stickles which I got over at Hallmark Scrapbook.

My next big project will be 14 frames for my son's team mates - they are undefeated!!! I will also be making the 3 coaches frames as well. All of these frames will be personalized with their names and I will be using the NEW CRICUT SOLUTION BASEBALL CARTRIDGE which can also be found at Hallmark. They have all the new solution cartridges in stock and ready to ship.

Thanks for coming by my blog.

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

6 comments :

  1. These are so cute Teri....Hugs, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is one lucky teacher that is going to cherish these forever!!! Good luck on your frames Teri...can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH DSIL, these LO's are just adorable! Are you finally listening to me...making them a little more simple?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri your attention to detail is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great gift! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What you're doing is AMAZING Teri! This book is going to be fantastic and she is going to shed some alligator tears over it. You're so awesome and have such a generous soul. Love ya girlie!! Can't wait to see your frames!!

    ReplyDelete