Monday, April 14, 2008

THE PATH TO A BRIGHT FUTURE





Here is my take on this weeks BBTB challenge. I made another layout for the teachers album. I only have 3 more and I am caught up. I will have to do a graduation page and a final page. I have been posting as I go.

Signs: Pooh & Friends
Sun: Doodlecharm
Shoe/Listen sign/Puzzle Pieces/Book: My Community
Math sign/Calculator/Computer: Locker Talk
Square blocks: Mini monogram
"the" : Making the Grade
"Path": Pooh font
"to": Tear drop
"a" and "future": Cuttlebug fonts
Arrows: Cuttlebug die

I have gotten all my carts over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK. They ship super fast, have great prices and the best customer service. Go check them out!!!! Also make sure to check out the BBTB for other amazing projects using the MY COMMUNITY "SHOE" cut.

Thanks for looking!!

Hugs, TeriBeri

2 comments :

  1. Teri, this layout is just so very detailed and perfectly placed.....AWESOME!! I love the way you used all the different fonts for the title!!!! EXCELLENT work girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome LO! I love all the details and your design!

    ReplyDelete