Monday, April 28, 2008

THINKING OF YOU



Here is my card/postcard for this weeks BBTB challenge (I made it for a very special Cricut sister). You MUST visit the BBTB to see some amazing cards.

Materials:
WIMG (which I got over at Hallmark Scrapbook)
Paper is from K&Co
Vellum in pink
Misc: sewing, craft buttons and hemp

I also made the matching envelope from this cart. I ued 12 x 24 Provocraft paper and cut the envelope "FIT TO PAGE" - then EBUG then recalculated it to 5 1/2 and the card was cut at 5" - VERY NICE SIZE CARD.

Hugs, T

9 comments :

  1. beautiful card love the fresh colours !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these colors are adorable - great card Ms. Teri :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the soft colors of this card and envelope sis........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green and pink always looks so fresh this is just lovely Teri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL girlfriend!!!! I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!! Hope you're doing ok! You are one TALENTED ladybug!!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is awesome. The colors are so warm!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just the most beautiful card. I have looked at it .....oh........at least 100 times. It is fabulous, Teri.

    ReplyDelete