Sunday, May 25, 2008

5 REASONS WHY WE WERE LUCKY TO HAVE HAD YOU AS OUR TEACHER


/>
/>
/>
/>


This will be the last page to the teachers album. I still have two double page layouts to do but I wanted to work on the last page. The promotion is Thursday so I need to finish the other layouts by not later than Wednesday.

We really love her and she is going to be thrilled with this album.

The LUCKY was this weeks challenge over at the BBTB so please make sure to check out all the other amazing work.

All the fabulous things I got over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK to make this amazing layout:
STOREFRONT cart for the large flower in the background and the small brown flower (This cart is a limited addition so make sure to get it before it's to late)
ALPHALICIOUS cart for the LUCKY and 5
HOME ACCENTS cart for "Imagine", "Dream", "Inspire", "Grow" and "Love" ( I love this new cart)
Diamond glaze
STICKLES
Swirl cuttlebug embossing folder

I hope you all have enjoyed all of the layouts I have done for this album and I wanted to thank everyone for their sweet comments.

Hugs, T

7 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, all I have to say is that Ms, Sheil is one LUCKY teacher!!! This page gives the album such a nice closing.... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY LET ME SEE 5 REASONS:
    1. YOU ARE JUST AMAZING
    2. I AM THE ONE WHO IS LUCKY
    3. ALWAYS SO POSITIVE
    4. SO ORIGINAL
    5. JUST TOTALLY THE BOMB AT EVERYTHING....
    okay those are my five reasons why i love ya........

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! This is one awesome layout and that is one LUCKY teacher I tell ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know miss Teri - you make it very hard for the rest of us to give the teachers anything when you make them such gorgeous stuff!!! :)
    This teacher is going to be forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!!
    Your the best!! Hope you had a great day:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome, awesome, awesome page!!!! She is going to appreciate this soooooo much!

    ReplyDelete