Monday, May 12, 2008

BABY





Here is my BBTB challenge for this week. I was watching the baseball game Friday night with my DH and kids at home and DH made some really great Pina Coladas. While sipping on one, I got a vision of what this card would look like and went to the table to start my design. Well I think I had one to many Pina Coladas and I made the wrong wreath but my sis Regina accepted it anyways - thanks sis. Be sure to check out the BBTB to get other inspirations.

Materials: K & Company pattern paper
*Wreath is from JOS Cricut cart
*Pink Liquid Pearls for the berries
Cuttlebug Red Tag Alphabet for the word BABY - cut with chipboard
*Cuttlebug flower on the envelope
CTMH buttons
Misc craft flowers and
Misc sewing

All these items (*) I purchased over at Hallmark Scrapbook - the scrapbookers/card makers dream store. Make sure to visit them for some really great deals.

Thanks for the comments

Hugs, T

11 comments :

  1. Wow Terri this is darling I love how sweet and simple this is:)
    You are such an inspiration!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri,
    So very sweet...I love your creations....Hugs, Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, DSIL you outdid yourself again. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sis, i miss seeing your smiling face EVERYWHERE.....love your baby card...so soft and sweet...and adorable...just like you sis......hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO beautiful...I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful teri so feminine !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love your card - it is super sweet and pretty. I am sooo excited to see what you come up with for my challenge :)

    ReplyDelete