Friday, May 23, 2008

KAZAN'S CHALLENGE








I finally finished my card for the challenge KAZAN has going on over on her blog. The entire card is made of fabric (thanks sis Regina for all your fabric inspirations)

The scallop frame is a NEW SIZZIX item which I got over at Hallmark Scrapbook. I first covered a piece of chipboard with the fabric then ran it through my Cuttlebug - WOW the results are amazing. If you notice in some pictures, the middle square of the frame is actually padded. I just re-cut the middle section of the frame ONLY - out of felt (I cut 4 pieces to make it extra padded)

The Pin with pearls is from Stampin up.

THOSE FABULOUS CROCHET FLOWERS are from my dear friend Carole!!! THANKS GIRL - THEY ARE AWESOME.

The tag is also a Sizzix die (which I got over at Hallmark Scrapbook as well) cut out of chipboard which I covered with Bazzill bling first.

I hope you all like it.

Hugs, TeriBeri

6 comments :

  1. OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODNESS....THIS CAME OUT FAB....I might do the challenge myself..I did do a sketch, we will see..love this sis......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is gorgeous Teri - you did an amazing job on the sketch and with the different products you used. I LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok I did a card for this challenge then after posting my card I went back and saw all the wonderful card people like made and am trying to resist the urge to delete mine before anyone sees it! you did a wonderful job I hope I can make something like this one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow teri saw this on the cricut site earlier and i was blown away ! awesome card !

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card ! love the idea that you used mainly fabric !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this card... It is amazing.

    ReplyDelete