Wednesday, May 21, 2008

LOOK WHO'S 4





I made this card for the BBTB challenge and will give it to my nephew over the summer for his 4th birthday.

HEA for the Owl cut
Pooh & Friends for the kite
Diamond Glaze on the number 4
Tim Holtz distressing ink
Red Tag Cuttlebug Alphabet but out of chipboard
Misc sewing
Jute
Rhinestones from Artbead.com
Stampin Up punch for the border of the envelope
Paperbilities rub-on

I purchased most of my materials over at Hallmark Scrapbook. They have the best variety of scrapbooking supplies - and they ship extremely fast.

Hugs, T

3 comments :

  1. I love this card Teri!!! Too sweet and the matching envy makes it a perfect combo!!! You are the BEST girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sis, i really love this owl card and envelope.....it looks so real. you always come up with some original stuff girl.....hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! The extra little details that you add to your work are amazing.

    ReplyDelete