Monday, June 30, 2008

10 GREAT YEARS





I am really excited to be working on my very FIRST acrylic album (thanks Sonia)!!!!! This is the cover page of the album and just a sneak peak of what's to come.

Over at the BBTB this week, our challenge was to create something using the ACCENT 43 of the Accents Essential Cricut Cart. Originally I wanted to make the entire background paper using these swirls but since I am working on this acrylic album, I needed to change it a bit. Make sure to visit the BBTB for some really cool projects. These girls are just amazing and I am proud to be on such a great team.

Materials:
PAPER is all from SEI - Orchid Collection
Brad: SEI - Orchid Collection
Martha Stewart Edge Punch
*Accents Essential Cart (pg. 74) for the swirls
*Alphalicious - for the "10"
*Opposites Attract - for the "GREAT years"
*Flowers: George and Walk in My Garden Carts
*Black Felt Flower and the White felt flower - cut from Sizzix dies (White: Flower, Daisy #2 and Black: Flower, Daisies #2)
*Rub Ons: Basic Grey
*Stickles: Eucalyptus (for the "10") and Waterfall (for the "years")


And you guessed right.....all of my products (*) are from HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK!!!!! They have the most amazing scrapbook supplies.

Once I finish the entire album, I will post the entire thing over on the HALLMARK SCARPBOOK PHOTO GALLERY.

Thanks for visiting my site.

Hugs to all,
T

6 comments :

  1. Your work is gorgeous - I am so scared to attempt acrylic but you have given me courage to take the plunge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love the look of the acrylic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay so how is my favorite relatives in florida doing...you know t this clear album is yummy sis....can't wait to see it ALL COMPLETE...........HUGS....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say other than you're just a walking bundle of talent?? Love this Teri! I've left you an award on my blog! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Teri, my friend, this is gorgeous... I am glad you are using the acrylic sheets, I have mine still in the closet, if you need more, let me know... I just can't wait to see the rest.
    Hugs, Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh DSIL, you are just so talented. I can't wait to see this album complete, I know it will be spectacular.

    ReplyDelete