Saturday, June 28, 2008

GIULIANA SOFIA - baby layout/frame









So......Jody over at Hallmark Scrapbook has challenged her "Ladybugs" to do a layout following a sketch. Of course - since I LOVE TO MAKE LAYOUTS.....this was a perfect challenge for me :o)

This is a layout I made for a friend of mine. She is having a little girl after 4 boys!!! I also bought a shadow box at Michael's to put the layout in. I hope she likes it.

Materials:
K&C pattern paper
K&C tag
*Tear Drop cricut cart for the butterflies
*New Arrivals Cart for the "date/time/weight/length"
*Opposites Attract for the name "Giuliana Sofia"
*Liquid Pearl - pink
Martha Stewart crystal coarse glitter for the name and parts of the butterflies
MM - pearl brads
Misc craft pins with hearts
Offray ribbon
Threading water punch

All of my products I got over at Hallmark Scrapbook. You HAVE to visit them for some amazing sales and bundles. I love that place!!!!!

Thanks you DSIl - for all the inspiration on this layout and for the "pins"!!!

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

3 comments :

  1. Terri you are so sweet! Got to love ya!!!
    OMGoodness this frame is stunning!
    Absolutely beautiful:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. That butterfly, those flowers, that yummy name...everything is too gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete