Monday, June 9, 2008

HAVE A COOOL BIRTHDAY!!!




This card I made for a very special friend of mine. Somehow - I always send her the ice cream cards - must be because she is just VEEY SWEET!!!

I made this card for the BBTB challenge this week. Make sure to visit that site to see some really amazing creations. I sooooo love being part of this design team - it really makes my creative juices flow :o)

I used the Doodlecharm cart for this cut, Sizzix die for the hearts and for the sticks I used the Cuttlebug Distressed Stipes embossing folder. Of course I purchased all the items over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK where I get all my scrapbooking supplies.

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

9 comments :

  1. yes i will have a cool summer, but boy do i have a COOL SISTA...you rock girl...can't wait to see your pub card in JUST CARDS...HUGS..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this looks like a chocolate ice cream with sprinkles Miss Teri!!! I love it and I'm sure she will too!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri,
    This card is so cute...You are awesome..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super sweet love it Teri !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo...such a YUMMY popsicle card!!! I LOVE it Miss Teri!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my sweet friend....I'm back to tag you....see my blog for details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have I told you lately how sweet & awesome you are?
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your creativity. You inspire me to step outside the box. Love your family beach pix. You all look so happy. TFS

    ReplyDelete