Sunday, June 22, 2008

THE RUN COMES IN!!!






This is the other page of the double page layout I made for my son DAMIAN. It is also this weeks BBTB challenge. The challenge was to use the BANNER cut from Celebrations Cricut cart.

Make sure to visit the BBTB for all the awesome creations.

Materials:

Baseball Cricut Cart for the baseball field and the Run
Base Camp Cricut Cart for the title

All of my Cricut supplies are from HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK. Make sure to visit Hallmark for some amazing specials and sales. Right now they have an amazing EXPRESSION BUNDLE PACKAGE.

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

4 comments :

  1. Oh DSIL, this LO is such a nice compliment to the last one! That little flag in homeplate is too cute! I love how you cut the pictures into the little squares..just as if Damian was running home! This LO is awesome!

    Hugs,
    Your DSIL

    P.S. I tagged you, so come to my blog and play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sis, i love love love your layout...you put so much love and detailing in your work....so glad you are on the bbtb team...hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri,
    Your little boy is so cute...Love the lay-out....Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic LO!!!! Your work and your blog are amazing! Hope you don't mind, but I'll be linking your blog to mine!

    ReplyDelete