Monday, June 9, 2008

TWO CARDS: THANKS & HAVE FUN







Here are two Note Cards I made using the NEW SIZZIX SHAPES AND MOVERS!!! Wow - these are really amazing. You can also use them in layouts for journaling or even for a hidden picture.

Sizzix: Bigz LX Shapes and Movers #2 kit
Sizzix: Flower Shapes and Movers Add On

These NEW SIZZIX items can be found at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK - they have sooooooo many new Sizzix items and they ship right away. You also have to check out the new pink and black SIZZIX MACHINE - it's so cute and girly :o)

If you notice, on the white card, I used the flower that I cut out of the Thank you Card.

Hugs to all, TeriBeri

3 comments :

  1. DSIL those little skittles are too cute! And that paper is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS....I AM GOING TO HAVE TO GO CHECK THESE OUT....GREAT JOB SIS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Miss Teri! You're enabling me with these dies and tha Sizzix machine! :)

    ReplyDelete