Monday, July 28, 2008

BABY BOY PERSONALIZED 12 X 12 FRAMED LAYOUT AND MATCHING BABY WORD BOOK










Here is the boy version. This is for a gift my mom asked me to do for a baby shower she is going to on Saturday.

I used:

K & Co paper pack
Martha Stewart punch
Mini monogram
Paper Pups (clouds)
New Arrivals
Zooballoo
Doodlecharm
Storybook
Opposites Attract
Stickles
Tim Holtz Distressing INk
FUN FLOCK (Thanks Sharon)
CTMH Journaling Jots
CTMH buttons
DS for the book
BIA
NEW Cuttlebug border embossing folder
(I hope I didn't miss anything - if so, please feel free to ask)

Most of these items I purchased over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK

Hugs to all,
TeriBeri

8 comments :

  1. I get to be the first one to comment on your beautiful project...LOL...It is so cute..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, Teri! This is a work of art! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one too Teri....it's just so sweet and so much details...I love it girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't pick which one I like better...the girlie one or the boyish one?? UUmmm they are both spectacular!!! The little jungle theme is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I told you over on the MB but I just think these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been way too long since I've visited you! I've been such a bad blogger!!!! I have wanted to make one of these ever since I saw it. This is just way too adorable Teri! I bet they went bonkers over it!!!! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable project. Awesome, I tell ya....awesome. You do wonderful work, girl.

    ReplyDelete