Monday, July 28, 2008

BABY GIRL WORD BOOK TO MATCH PERSONALIZED FRAME


/>
/>


OK - Now this week over at the BBTB the challenge was to use the butterfly from the Tear Drop cart (I LOVE this cut) Make sure to visit the BBTB for some beautiful butterfly inspiration.

I used all of the following carts that I purchased over at HALLMARK SCRABOOK for this project:

Jasmine - for the BABY
Storybook
Tear Drop
New cuttlebug border embossing folder
Diamond Glaze

BECKY.................look that the flowers you sent me THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Yesterday I spent all day making a boy version of it for a gift my mom needs for a baby shower this coming weekend - I will take the pictures and post it tonight!!!!!

Thanks again to all of you who inspired me on this project!!!

Lots of Hugs to all,
T

2 comments :

  1. WOW Teri, this is so ADORABLE.....I love the soft girly colors and all the little butterflies and flowers...that is one SWEET book...I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness...talk about talent. This book has come out awesome!! Those butterflies are too cute. And I love all that stitching around the letters!

    ReplyDelete