Sunday, July 6, 2008

DAD YOU'RE OUR STAR



I have been wanting to make a simple 12 x 12 layout and I think I finally did it. The star from the George Cart was the BBTB challenge for this week. Make sure to check out the BBTB to see some amazing creations with this star.

For this layout I used the following:
Stars: George Cricut Cartridge
Title: Alphalicious Cricut Cartridge
Ribbon: Offray
Edge Anchors: CTMH
Beads & Pins: Michael's
All paper is from Michael's

The best place to shop for all your Cricut necessities is HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK!!!! Make sure to visit them for the the best deals in town.

Thanks for all the comments and for visiting my blog!!!

Hugs, T

11 comments :

  1. Oh Teri, I just love your Star challenge ...it's so neat and so ....so...... well, downright wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DSIL, that BIL of mine looks so cute in that picture...the LO came out great girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout! Sometimes it's hard to stay simple and feel like a LO is finished/polished, but I think you accomplished that here.

    Is the pattern on the stars doodled on, or did the paper come that way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! What a nice layout of your husband!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great layout - stars are wonderful!

    I love your blog and I left you an award on my blog - check it out at

    http://capadiadesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome layout sis......hugs from california...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok totally lifting the stick pins idea from you!

    ReplyDelete