Thursday, July 3, 2008

ENTIRE ACRYLIC ALBUM!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO















Ok - this is my very FIRST acrylic album. I must say I was very intimidated but I WILL do it again!!!! I had sooooooo much FUN!!

I used the new Orchid Collection paper pack from SEI in 8 x 8 for the entire album and I used the Cricut ACCENTS ESSENTIAL cartridge A LOT!!! I explored it to no end and I fell in love with it. This cartridge has lots of beautiful cuts I didn't even know were there LOL Lots of the flowers are from Walk In My Garden and some were Sizzix. The journaling was all done with CTMH stamps and the Oval Scallop is Sizzix. I also used lots of stickles and Diamond Glaze. Towards the back of the album I used some Martha Stewart punches - I just LOVE the quilt pattern embossed hearts.

Most of the materials I used for this project can be found over at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK.

Thanks for all the comments.

Hugs, T

7 comments :

  1. Beautiful! Fantastic job for your first acrylic album...my first one is much more plain! Way to go! TFS!! - Scrapmom8@CricutMB

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER............OUTSTANDING.....BEAUTIFUL.....AMAZING.....THIS IS TOTALLY FAB...SIS..

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, one more fabulous album! I love everything about it! The colors, the flowers, the AE cuts...WOOHOO girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing!! Each page has so much wonderful details!

    The scrolls, are those rub-ons? Were they are to work with the acrylic. I have a "work-in-process" (http://monatyza.blogspot.com/2008/05/morgan-her-time-with-us.html) acrylic album and was wondering if rub-ons work...

    :)

    ReplyDelete