Tuesday, August 26, 2008

PAPER BAG ALBUM






This is a special project I was working on for the Hallmark Ladybug BLOG. It's a brown paper bag album that measures 12 1/2 x 11 1/2. This album can be done with any size paper bag but I chose a grocery bag size to make a larger album

I used the following products that can be found at HALLMARK SCRAPBOOK:

Storybook Cricut Cartridge
Grafically Speaking Cricut Cartridge
Basic Grey Sugared Collection Paper Pack
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Sizzix Pink and Black Big Shote Machine (LOVE-LOVE-LOVE THIS MACHINE!!!!!)
Prima Flowers
Tim Holtz Distressing Ink
Basic Grey Rub-Ons
Bind It all - Binding System

I also did two layouts for this album.

Hugs, T

.

1 comment :

  1. This is such an awesome tutorial Teri! I TOTALLY LOVE that mini album using the page protector. Thank you so much for sharing this cool info with us! You have so much talent all rolled up into one little person! I can't wait to make one!!!! BIG HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete